If you wish to get some interesting and motivating inspirational quotes for students in College, inspirational quotes for students in High School, inspirational quotes for students to study hard, etc., then this will make a good list.
In schools what I have observe is that some students easily get depressed, discouraged and stress out, in which they tend to look for means to overcome the struggles or that which can help them to adapt to the school system.
For instance, a lot of students in Nigeria have no value for education due to the poor educational system and Government negligence on the education sector.
Often time in Nigeria institutions, you hear students use words like “school na scam” (meaning school is a scam or of no value) on daily basis even during schooling and this is usually out of academic frustration.
In this article I will take my time to list down inspirational words like words to make you work hard, to overcome procrastination, the important of education etc.
Why Students Should always Read Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational quotes are words that inspire, console, encourage, motivate and energize students to study hard and achieve more academically.
Brilliant quotes like this inspirational quotes are used to inspire students especially those that have been discouraged academically.
Important of Using Inspirational Quotes with Students
As an instructor, one of the things you need to do is to inspire your student because you are a role model, coach, leader , advisor and also facilitator of positive growth and all this things is beyond providing a great education.
Students are very sensitive to the environment and can also tend to follow the steps of another, since the student spend more time in schools it is up to you as a lecturer to create a positive environment and also inspiring environment where the student can do their best in the academic field.
Inspiration are gotten from motivational quotes that also helps in transforming the classroom into a more positive environment, there are some many inspiring words that famous leaders, authors, innovators have left us with that will groom the student and also give them courage to work more harder and smarter.
Inspirational quotes should be posted in the classroom and also in the notice board that student can read and be encouraged to dream big, read more, work hard and become more innovative.
Famous Inspirational Quotes for College and High School Students
Below, I have grouped some of the most inspiring inspirational quotes for college and high students for you.
Inspirational Quotes for Students about the Importance of Education
We all know education is the key to success, so sad that student nowadays do not know the importance of education in this modern time.
So when they show up in school, it is you duty as an instructor to give them quotes and also to highlight the importance of education in their day to day activities.
An inspirational quotes can remind your students to know that education is a privilege, knowledge is power
- “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” —Mark Twain
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” —Malcolm X
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” —B.B. King
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” —Plutarch
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” —Chinese proverb
Inspirational Quotes for Students to Avoid Procrastination
Procrastination is a disease and it’s makes you as a student not to achieve you goals. It’s has a bad effect on your results and so many more. It seems very easy to procrastinate but doing often can make it become a weakness to you as a student.
As a instructor you need to use this powerful inspirational quotes to help your student to avoid procrastination.
It is not good to leave things done in the last minutes in which it’s tend to affect you on your leisure time.
So as a student you need to know in life that everyone starts somewhere.
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” —Helen Hayes
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” —Mason Cooley
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” –Zig Ziglar
Inspirational Quotes for Students to Work Hard
Hard work pays, a student who is always hard working can obtain good result. Great things are been achieved by the hardest workers and not by the most talented.
A student should know that greatness isn’t a right but a choice.
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” —Beverly Stills
- “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” —Elon Musk
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” –Thomas Jefferson
- “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” —Thomas Edison
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Ryun
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” —R. Collins
Inspirational Quotes for Students about Failure
In life, we need to know that as a student, failure is part of success, even a successful person make mistakes.
When failing, you will come to the realistic and know that failure is part of experience. So when a student is struggling with schools, it is important as an instructor to gives inspirational quotes based on failure to the student.
They need to know that failure isn’t something to be fear but rather something you need to embrace and grow from.
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John Wooden
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” —Albert Einstein
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” —Babe Ruth
Inspirational Quotes for Students about the Future
As a student, your future is very important. This inspirational quotes help you to dream big about the future. As a instructor you have to guide the student in achieving life goals.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ―Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” —A.A. Milne
- “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” –Albert Einstein
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
Inspirational Quotes for Students about Reading
It is once said that “readers are leaders”, so the more you read as a student the more knowledge you acquired knowing quite well that your writing skills can be improve and words can be structure.
- “Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.” –Anonymous
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” —Jennifer Dukes Lee
- “None of us is as smart as all of us.” —Ken Blanchard
- “He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.” —Chinese proverb
- “You have to be odd to be No.1.” —Dr. Seuss
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” —Dr. Seuss
How to Use Inspirational Quotes for Students in Classroom
There are ways as an instructor to display inspirational quotes in the classroom, some certain things need to be considered when giving inspirational quotes to student, things like the age grade, the level of the student etc.
The best ways to use inspirational quotes for students in the classroom are listed below:
- Make it a Creative Class Project
As an instructor, you can make an inspirational quotes compulsory for your student to research it.
You student can be the one posting posters of inspirational quotes all over the classroom. So it can beyond posting of just teacher’s quote of the day.
- By Using Appropriate Quotes and Designs
It’s is important to use appropriate inspirational quotes for your student and designs.
For example you can not use strong vocabulary words for student who are still in the elementary level that means you need to know that is important to know the level of a student.
In designs, bright colors and big handwriting can be use for student in the elementary level but not for student in high level.
- Make The Text The Focal Point
To make a inspirational quotes more impactful you need to ensured contrast between the text and background color.
And as an instructor, you need to make sure that your words are readable without spelling or typo errors.
Nice to know that you enjoyed this interesting and motivating inspirational quotes for students in College, inspirational quotes for students in High School, inspirational quotes for students to study hard, etc.