Is the 2022 JAMB Cut off mark for Nursing out? What is the JAMB cut-off mark for Nursing 2022/2023 which university has the lowest JAMB cut-off mark for Nursing?
In this article, I will list out the JAMB Cut off mark for Nursing 2022/2023 for all federal Universities, State Universities, and Private Universities in Nigeria.
I will also share all the JAMB admission information about Nursing and the best universities with the lowest JAMB Cut off mark for Nursing.
What to know About JAMB Admission for Nursing 2022?
JAMB admission for nursing/nursing science is the same as every other course but the only difference is in the competition.
Just like every other medical-related course in Nigeria, Nursing is one of the most competitive courses in Nigerian universities since it is a professional course.
Note: the Nursing Science cut-off mark for each university in Nigeria is set based on the performances of the Nursing candidates in JAMB and in the school’s Post UTME exam.
Check also: Scholarships for nursing students 2022
Is the 2022 JAMB Cut off mark for Nursing out?
The 2022 JAMB cut-off mark for nursing science has been released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for the 2022/2023 admissions.
JAMB Cut-off mark for Nursing 2022
What is the JAMB Cut off mark for Nursing 2022?
The recommended JAMB cut off mark for Nursing/nursing science is 270.
But note: According to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2022 Cut off mark policies, the minimum 2022 JAMB Cut off mark for every course is 150.
Meanwhile, different universities have different cut-off marks for nursing. So the Nursing JAMB cut-off mark 2022 and departmental cut-off marks for Nursing in your university may differ from others.
As such, it is only your school of choice that can be determined and fix the appropriate departmental cut-off mark for Nursing as slated in their admission policies.
Also know that, to be sure of admission you must meet the aggregate JAMB cut-off mark for nursing which ranges from 250 and above for some schools.
The 2022 JAMB Cut off mark for nursing is as follows:
- Federal Universities: 250 – 280 at least
- State Universities: 240 – 270 at least
- Private Universities: 250 or less
- Colleges of Nursing: from 120 upward
Aggregate Score for Nursing 2022
What is the aggregate score for nursing? the JAMB aggregate score for nursing in 2022 is 250 and above for the schools that use only the JAMB score for admission.
For schools that conduct the Post UTME exam, the aggregate post UTME score for Nursing ranges from 70% and above plus other O’level requirements.
Check also: JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing
JAMB Admission Requirements for Nursing 2022
Apart from meeting the 2022 JAMB cut-off mark for nursing, JAMB has stated the following as the JAMB admission requirements for Nursing 2022:
- O’level Result (must be uploaded to JAMB portal)
- 5 Credit passes in O’level including maths and English Language
- The candidate must register and partake in the 2022 JAMB exam
University with the highest cut-off mark for Nursing
The following are the universities with the highest JAMB cut-off mark for Nursing and the hardest Universities to gain admission for Nursing with low JAMB scores.
- University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University Of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- University Of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
- University Of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH)
- University Of Ibadan (UI)
- University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Abia State University (ABSU)
- University Of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University Of Nigeria (UNN)
- University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Imo State University (IMSU)
University with the lowest cut off mark for Nursing
The following are the universities with the lowest JAMB cut-off mark for Nursing and the easiest Universities to gain admission for Nursing with low JAMB scores.
- Achievers University
- Adamawa State University
- Afe Babalola University
- Babcock University
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Bingham University
- Bowen University
- Delta State University Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Igbinedion University
- Lead City University
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
With this information, I believe you have known the JAMB Cut off mark for nursing 2022 and the easiest universities for nursing to gain admission to in 2022.
[wpdiscuz-feedback id=”hdinpar2go” question=”What do you have to say about this?” opened=”1″]Do you have anything to say? if yes, then start the conversation here[/wpdiscuz-feedback]